Friday, February 4, 2011

Link Love

Some things I've been reading and enjoying this week.

On Marriage -

I liked this post from Women Living Well. These things are easy to forget to do in the dailyness of life, but so worthwhile!

On Quilting -

I discovered this gem of a blog with a lot of information for getting started on quilting.  Check out her tutorials for complete how-to's!

On Gardening -

This will be the first year I attempt to garden (eek!).  I kill everything I touch, so it will be an adventure.  This is a great blog on tips for beginner gardeners.

On Babies:


I found this awesome etsy site with beautiful patterns for newborn photo props!  So adorable, I think I need to knit a few for #5.

On Home Schooling -

A bit old, but I love her words and perspective.  And agree 110%.


Bookmark Digg Bookmark Del.icio.us Bookmark Facebook Bookmark Reddit Bookmark StumbleUpon Bookmark Yahoo Bookmark Google Bookmark Technorati Bookmark Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love hearing from you! While you're here, don't forget to click "subscribe"!