Monday, March 28, 2011

Why "Living Simply" Isn't Simple At All



She eyes me as I diaper my son in the Parent Room at church one Sunday morning. “It’s really not a big deal” I tell her, depositing the soiled diaper in my wetbag and stashing it in the diaper bag. “Just an extra two loads of laundry a week.” She nods, but still looks dubious. I know why.

Living the simple life really isn’t about making things “easy” at all. It is about choosing to focus on the complexities of things that matter to you, and making space in your life for those things.

Read the rest over at Frugal Granola today

Bookmark Digg Bookmark Del.icio.us Bookmark Facebook Bookmark Reddit Bookmark StumbleUpon Bookmark Yahoo Bookmark Google Bookmark Technorati Bookmark Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love hearing from you! While you're here, don't forget to click "subscribe"!