Friday, February 17, 2012

The Craft/Stress Cycle



Quite a bit of creating going on over here...quite concerning, actually.  I find that my spurts of manic creativity directly correlate with the stress in my life, proof of my scattered mind.  Let's see - 2 baby hats, a vest, 20 quilt blocks and 8 napkins, plus casting on for another vest?  I'd say things are pretty overwhelming right now.



But the good news?  That I have found a way to channel all of that nervous energy into something that truly serves to soothe my nerves and focus my attention.  Stress relief in the form of stitches, both in knitting and sewing.  I'll take it.



Come on back Monday and I'll post a little tutorial on how to make yourself a lovely stack of linen napkins.



Happy Weekending!



2 comments:

  1. Some lovely knits...love the purple in the first photo.

    Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the purple in the first photo...and those napkins are really pretty!
    I've been crafting a lot this week too. I think the sun and warmer temps has something to do with it! :)
    Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love hearing from you! While you're here, don't forget to click "subscribe"!