Friday, January 29, 2010

Beginnings!

This is my first post at this site, but not my first blog post ever.  I have a more personal journal type blog that is protected, and another on blogger that is my "gratitude blog."   Why start another?  Here's why:
Sometimes you need a place to be in between.  To talk about the things you are doing, the products you are trying and the impact that you are having.  That's what this blog is for.
Topics will include lots of crafting, a dose here and there of parenting and small forays into homeschooling.  I'm hoping to review a lot of the things we use day to day, from baby carriers to home school curriculum to drool worthy yarn and other crafting supplies.  There will be a LOT of pictures.

My name is Lydia and this is my journey.  Welcome!!

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to more about your homeschooling adventures and crafting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love hearing from you! While you're here, don't forget to click "subscribe"!