Friday, April 2, 2010

Thankful thoughts

From the dimple - topped baby grins to the warm spring breeze softly blowing in my windows, I am constantly surrounded by indelible grace.   I hope that these blessings never become commonplace and I will continue to marvel and overflow with gratitude.

Countless mercies, I am simply grateful for all of it.

Brilliant, bright skies

Sunshiney mugs full of caffienated goodness

Uncles who know how to fix bikes

Cheeks pinked with healthy exertion

Days growing longer

Sunset in the rearview

Windows down, wind on my face

Baby hugs

Baby talk

Babies.

Kids

People

Sidewalk artwork

Clean bathrooms

Swept floors....

Have you given thanks today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love hearing from you! While you're here, don't forget to click "subscribe"!