Friday, January 28, 2011

Dreaming of Spring

This winter is going well, and I am trying to live in the here and now, enjoying what is and not straining forward to what will be...but I must admit, I have been dreaming...

About growing green things, working in the dirt and warm sun, littles running back and forth. (The truth is, I have a brown thumb and kill anything I try to grow!).

About pushing my kids on the swings, catching them as they come flying down the slide.

About laundry hanging on the line, blowing in the cool breeze.

About really living outdoors - picnics, naps, reading, playing.

About a new babe arriving, glorious and fresh.

About hikes in the woods, kids run ahead laughing and we meander on behind.

I simply *cannot* wait.

Bookmark Digg Bookmark Del.icio.us Bookmark Facebook Bookmark Reddit Bookmark StumbleUpon Bookmark Yahoo Bookmark Google Bookmark Technorati Bookmark Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love hearing from you! While you're here, don't forget to click "subscribe"!