Monday, May 9, 2011

Better Than Cut Grass



After our trip to Virginia and the uninterrupted knitting time that went along with it, I had a lot of woolies to block.  Which is fine with me, because to me, wet wool smells better than cut grass.  Today, heading to Ohio to see a knitty friend - a shorter trip, to be sure, but one that will definitely result in more piles of knitted items wet-blocking around my house.  And that is just fine with me.

You can keep up with most of my knitting (when I am diligent about updating, of course) over here on my Ravelry page.  I'd love to be "friends" with you over there!


Bookmark Digg Bookmark Del.icio.us Bookmark Facebook Bookmark Reddit Bookmark StumbleUpon Bookmark Yahoo Bookmark Google Bookmark Technorati Bookmark Twitter

3 comments:

  1. WOW! Those are lovely!!! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, as always! So jealous of your speed and talent in getting these done! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love hearing from you! While you're here, don't forget to click "subscribe"!