Friday, February 25, 2011

::All You Really Need To Prepare For Baby::

Frugal Granola

Its not surprising that, during these long days of homeschooling and homemaking and knitting and blogging and making lists that will never be completed, I can sometimes forget. Sometimes it takes a glance in the bathroom mirror I am wiping down to jolt me back to reality, or those soft tap,tap,taps in the still of the evening after everyone else has fallen asleep to remind: I’m pregnant.

To continue reading, please follow me over to Frugal Granola where I am contributing today.


Bookmark Digg Bookmark Del.icio.us Bookmark Facebook Bookmark Reddit Bookmark StumbleUpon Bookmark Yahoo Bookmark Google Bookmark Technorati Bookmark Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love hearing from you! While you're here, don't forget to click "subscribe"!