Monday, November 7, 2011

Simple Love















...And there it all is, really all that it takes to live a life alive in Christ: Love. What if I truly focused on loving those around me? The results may be more than I bargained for...

"God is love, and all who live in love live in God, and God lives in them."
1 John 4:16b


Bookmark Digg Bookmark Del.icio.us Bookmark Facebook Bookmark Reddit Bookmark StumbleUpon Bookmark Yahoo Bookmark Google Bookmark Technorati Bookmark Twitter
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful! And truly speaks volumes to me! My Pastor just touched on this subject of love this Sunday in church. God must be wanting to show me something...

    Have a wonderful evening!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love hearing from you! While you're here, don't forget to click "subscribe"!